Mrs. Delany's flowers, 2009
Mrs. Delany's flowers.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( p.) fold. : col. ill. ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2190Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pamphlet is accordian folded, printed on both sides.
Pamphlet describes Mrs. Delany and her circle, flower curtains and the Pelargonium theater.
Pelargonium theater constructed by Jason Siebenmorgen.
Pamphlet accompanies the exhibition organized by the Yale Center for British Art and Sir John Soane's Museum. The exhibition has been curated by Mark Laird and Alicia Weisberg-Roberts.
- Subject Terms:
- Collage -- Great Britain.Delany, Mrs. (Mary), 1700-1788.Flowers in art.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 18th century.