Playing with pictures : the art of Victorian photocollage / Elizabeth Siegel ; with additional essays by Patrizia Di Bello and Marta Weiss, and contributions by Miranda Hofelt.
- 1st ed.
- Chicago, Ill. : Art Institute of Chicago ; c2009.
New Haven : In association with Yale University Press, c2009.
- Physical Description:
- 200 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 x 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR685 .S54 2009 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published in conjunction with an exhibiton held at the Art Institute of Chicago, Oct. 1, 2009-Jan. 3, 2010, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, Feb. 2-May 9, 2010, and the Art Gallery of Ontario, June 5-Sept. 5, 2010.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Photocollage -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Photography, Handworked -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Siegel, Elizabeth, 1969-, Playing with pictures , c2009