Whichelo, H. M. (Henry Mayle), 1800-1884, The students' guide, or, Elements of drawing and perspective , 
- The students' guide, or, Elements of drawing and perspective : with directions for sketching and colouring from nature / by H.M. Whichelo, professor of drawing and painting at the Clapham, Stockwell, and Stepney grammar schools.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Students' guide
Elements of drawing and perspective
- London : Published for the author by Smith, Elder, & Co., Cornhill, and may be had of all booksellers, 
- Physical Description:
- 13,  p., XIV leaves of plates : ill. ; 16 x 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC660 .W45 1841+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Introduction and cover dated 1841.
Lithography by J.R. Jobbins; after H.M. Whichelo.
Opie, K 12
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's green embossed paper boards, with printed title label. Trade advertisement for Reeves & Sons,  p. at end, not included in pagination. Bookseller's label: Lacey Bookseller & Stationer. 64 Bold Street Liverpool.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Study and teaching.Drawing books -- Specimens.Landscape drawing -- Study and teaching.Perspective -- Study and teaching.Smith, Elder, & Co. -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- 1841.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1841.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.