Two East Anglian picture books : a facsimile of the Helmingham herbal and bestiary and Bodleian ms. Ashmole 1504 / edited by Nicolas Barker.
- London : Printed for presentation to the members of the Roxburghe Club, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 100 p.,  p. of plates : ill., col. facsims., 1 geneal. table, 1 map ; 46 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A S 10View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Edited by Nicolas J. Barker; sponsored by Paul Mellon.
Includes transcript of the text.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Bestiaries.Herbals -- England.Illumination of books and manuscripts, English -- Specimens, reproductions, etc.Manuscripts, English (Middle) -- Facsimiles.Roxburghe Club -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.