Boswell, James, 1740-1795, Boswell, the great biographer, 1789-1795 , c1989
Boswell, the great biographer, 1789-1795 / edited by Marlies K. Danziger and Frank Brady.
- New York : McGraw-Hill, c1989.
- Physical Description:
- xxvii, 371 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3325 A1 1950 14 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Authors, Scottish -- 18th century -- Diaries.Biographers -- Great Britain -- Diaries.Boswell, James, 1740-1795 -- Diaries.