Horace Walpole's Strawberry Hill , 2009
Horace Walpole's Strawberry Hill / edited by Michael Snodin with the assistance of Cynthia Roman.
- Additional Title(s):
- New Haven ; The Lewis Walpole Library, Yale University; Yale Center for British Art, Victoria and Albert Museum in association with Yale University Press, 2009.
London : The Lewis Walpole Library, Yale University; Yale Center for British Art, Victoria and Albert Museum in association with Yale University Press, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 368 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5247.W25 H67 2009 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Publication to accompany an exhibition organised by the Yale Center for British Art in association with the Lewis Walpole Library and the Victoria and Albert Museum.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Collectors and collecting -- England -- London.Strawberry Hill (Twickenham, London, England)Walpole, Horace, 1717-1797 -- Art collections.Walpole, Horace, 1717-1797 -- Homes and haunts -- England -- London.