Floral decorations for the dwelling house : a practical guide to the home arrangement of plants and flowers / by Annie Hassard ; with numerous illustrations.
- London : Macmillan & Co., 1875.
- Physical Description:
- , vi, 163,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill.; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSB449 .H53 1875Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed at "The Garden" Office, 37, Southampton Street, Covent.
Publisher's advertisements,  p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's black and gilt-stamped green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- "The Garden" Office -- Printer.Floral decorations -- Great Britain.Flower arrangement -- Great Britain.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Macmillan & Co. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1875.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.