The tyranny of treatment : Samuel Johnson, his friends, and Georgian medicine / edited by Natasha McEnroe & Robin Simon.
- Additional Title(s):
Samuel Johnson, his friends, and Georgian medicine
- London : British Art Journal, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 52 p. : ill., ports., map. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryR148 .T97 2003 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published by The British Art Journal in association with Dr. Johnson's House Trust, 2003, to accompany an exhibition at Dr. Johnson's House, 17 Gough Square, London, EC4A 3DE, 18 September 2003-31 January 2004"--P. facing t.p.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784 -- Friends and associates.Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784.Medicine -- England -- History -- 18th century.
YCBA Collections Search
The tyranny of treatment , 2003