Salter, Rebecca, 1955-, Japanese woodblock printing , c2001 (2008 printing)
Japanese woodblock printing / Rebecca Salter.
- Honolulu : University of Hawai'i Press, c2001 (2008 printing)
- Physical Description:
- 128 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE1310 .S25 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Originally published in Great Britain 2001 by A & C Black"--T.p. verso.
"A latitude 20 book."
Includes bibliographical references (p. 125-126) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Color prints, Japanese.Wood-engraving, Japanese -- Technique.
- Japanese woodblock history
- Print outline
- Original drawing
- Carving process
- Kento/registration marks
- Printing process
- Making a single colour print
- Making a multicolour print
- Special techniques
- Carving effects
- Printing effects
- Drying, mounting and storage