A.C.I. : art catalogue index : catalogues raisonnés & critical catalogues of artists 1780-2008 / compiled and realized by Noelle Corboz and Cécile de Pebeyre under the direction of Marc Blondeau and Thierry Meaudre.
- Additional Title(s):
Art catalogue index
A.C.I. : art catalogue index : catalogues raisonnés of artists 1780-2008
- 1st ed.
- Geneva : Blondeau Fine Art Services ; 2009-
Zurich : Distributed by JRP/Ringier ; 2009-
New York, NY : Available, USA, Canada, Asia, and Australia, D.A.P., 2009-
- Physical Description:
- v. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6447 .A25 2009 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
"This detailed index [vol. 1] lists the catalogues raisonnés of artists born between 1780 and the late 20th century and covers painting, sculpture, works on paper, engraving and contemporary media."--A.C. I. website.
"This publication is the first of two planned volumes. The second, to be brought out at a later date, will focus on the Old Masters born before 1780. The work will be produced and published in collaboration with Etienne Bréton, a specialist of ancient painting based in Paris."--A.C. I. website.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- Indexes.Artists -- Indexes.Catalogues raisonnés.
- [v. 1.] Painting, sculpture, works on paper, prints, contemporary media --