IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
British subjects , 2009
British subjects : identity and self-fashioning, 1967-2009 : [exhibition] September 13 - December 13, 2009, Neuberger Museum of Art.
- Purchase, N.Y. : Neuberger Museum of Art, 2009.
- Physical Description:
-  fold. sheet : col. ill. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2198Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Exhibition curated by Louise Yelin.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and society -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Individualism in art -- Exhibitions.Self-portraits, British -- Exhibitions.