McNamara, Carole, The lens of impressionism , c2009
- The lens of impressionism : photography and painting along the Normandy coast, 1850-1874 / Carole McNamara ; with essays by Sylvie Aubenas ... [et al.].
- Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Museum of Art ; c2009.
Manchester ; In association with Hudson Hills Press ; c2009.
New York : In association with Hudson Hills Press ; c2009.
[Lanham, Md.] : Distributed in the United States, its territories and possessions, and Canada by National Book Network, c2009.
- Physical Description:
- 208 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryN72.P5 M37 2009 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issued in connection with an exhibition held Oct. 10, 2009-Jan. 3, 2010 at the University of Michigan Museum of Art and Feb. 21, 2010-May 23, 2010 at the Dallas Museum of Art.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and photography -- France -- Normandy -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Coasts in art -- Exhibitions.Impressionism (Art) -- France -- Normandy -- Exhibitions.Normandy (France) -- In art -- Exhibitions.