The lens of impressionism : photography and painting along the Normandy coast, 1850-1874 / Carole McNamara ; with essays by Sylvie Aubenas ... [et al.].
- Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Museum of Art ; c2009.
Manchester ; In association with Hudson Hills Press ; c2009.
New York : In association with Hudson Hills Press ; c2009.
[Lanham, Md.] : Distributed in the United States, its territories and possessions, and Canada by National Book Network, c2009.
- Physical Description:
- 208 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryN72.P5 M37 2009 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Issued in connection with an exhibition held Oct. 10, 2009-Jan. 3, 2010 at the University of Michigan Museum of Art and Feb. 21, 2010-May 23, 2010 at the Dallas Museum of Art.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and photography -- France -- Normandy -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Coasts in art -- Exhibitions.Impressionism (Art) -- France -- Normandy -- Exhibitions.Normandy (France) -- In art -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
McNamara, Carole, The lens of impressionism , c2009