National Portrait Gallery (Great Britain), Catalogue of seventeenth-century portraits in the National Portrait Gallery, 1625-1714, 1963
Catalogue of seventeenth-century portraits in the National Portrait Gallery, 1625-1714. Compiled by David Piper.
- Cambridge, Published for the Trustees of the National Portrait Gallery, at the University Press, 1963.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 409 p. ports. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1090 A59 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Biography -- Portraits -- Catalogs.Portraits, British -- Catalogs.