National Portrait Gallery (Great Britain), Catalogue of seventeenth-century portraits in the National Portrait Gallery, 1625-1714, 1963
Catalogue of seventeenth-century portraits in the National Portrait Gallery, 1625-1714. Compiled by David Piper.
- Cambridge, Published for the Trustees of the National Portrait Gallery, at the University Press, 1963.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 409 p. ports. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1090 A59 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Biography -- Portraits -- Catalogs.Portraits, British -- Catalogs.