Catalogue of seventeenth-century portraits in the National Portrait Gallery, 1625-1714. Compiled by David Piper.
- Cambridge, Published for the Trustees of the National Portrait Gallery, at the University Press, 1963.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 409 p. ports. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1090 A59 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Biography -- Portraits -- Catalogs.Portraits, British -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
National Portrait Gallery (Great Britain), Catalogue of seventeenth-century portraits in the National Portrait Gallery, 1625-1714, 1963