- [London] : [Tracey Bush], 
- Physical Description:
-  p. : all ill. ; 16 cm. + shapes (scissors-cut) from maps of the British isles.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B87 B75 2003Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
This book is made with reference to each butterfly's name having a link to the location/section of map utilised eg. 'Wood White' is cut from a white map of a wood. It aims to emulate a stamp album from the 1930's.
Artist's Book Yearbook 2003-2005, p. 177
BAC: British Art Center copy stamped "1", signed by the artist, dated 2003. Bound in green book cloth binding with pink and blue edged ribbon ties. Title stamped in gilt on front cover accompanied by a gilt vignette of a butterfly.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Butterflies in art.Paper work -- Great Britain -- Specimens.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.