Mackenzie, Midge, Saving faces, 2002
Saving faces [videorecording] / a film by Midge Mackenzie
- London : Barnsbury Production associates, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (DVD) (18 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 119Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer Files
- BAC, REF DVD is a 2009 copy made by Yale Broadcast & Media Center of the NTSC video.
Invited by Iain Hutchison to be an artist in residence at Barts and at the London Hospital, Mark Gilbert has captured in his paintings the intense physical and emotional journey of facial surgery patients. The portraits record the patients' appearance before, during and after the facial surgery that has corrected their facial deformities, repaired the damage caused by car crashes and fights or the removal of cancerous tumours. Gallery Installation National Portrait Gallery, from February 27th to April 21st, 2002.
- Subject Terms:
- Gilbert, Mark, 1969- -- Exhibitions.Hutchison, Iain.