George Stubbs, 1985
George Stubbs [videorecording]
- Hartford : Connecticut Public Television, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (DVD) (60 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 120Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Computer Files
- BAC, REF DVD is a 2009 copy made by Yale Broadcast & Media Center of the U-matic video.
Narrated by Duncan Robinson, Director of the Yale Center for British Art in 1985 and Nancy Savin.
- Subject Terms:
- Sporting painting.Stubbs, George, 1724-1806.