George Stubbs, 1985
- George Stubbs [videorecording]
- Hartford : Connecticut Public Television, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (DVD) (60 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 120Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer Files
- BAC, REF DVD is a 2009 copy made by Yale Broadcast & Media Center of the U-matic video.
Narrated by Duncan Robinson, Director of the Yale Center for British Art in 1985 and Nancy Savin.
- Subject Terms:
- Sporting painting.Stubbs, George, 1724-1806.