Laurie, Peter, Sir, 1778-1861, A narrative of the proceedings at the laying of the first stone of the new buildings at Bethlem Hospital , 1838
- A narrative of the proceedings at the laying of the first stone of the new buildings at Bethlem Hospital : on Thursday, the 26th day of July, 1838 with historical notes and illustrations, and official documents / Peter Laurie ...
- London : Printed for the governors of Bridewell and Bethlem hospitals, 1838.
- Physical Description:
- 62 p., ,  folded leaves of plates : ill., plan ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsRC450.G7 B4 1838Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title reads: New buildings at Bethlem Hospital, 1838.
Extra-illustrated with views of Bethlem Hospital and articles from The Times and Mirror.
Plates lithographed and printed by Day and Haghe.
Printed by John Thomas Norris.
Half t.p. reads: Proceedings at laying the first stone of the new buildings at Bethlem Hospital.
- Subject Terms:
- Bethlem Royal Hospital and the Maudsley Hospital.Bridewell Royal Hospital (Witley, England)Day and Haghe -- Printer.Norris, John Thomas -- Printer.Psychiatric hospitals -- England -- London.
- Wood engravings -- 1838.
Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance)
Lithographs -- 1838.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.