A common place book, upon the plan recommended and practised by John Locke, Esq, 1819
A common place book, upon the plan recommended and practised by John Locke, Esq.
- Philadelphia : Published by S. Potter and Co., booksellers and stationers, No. 55, Chesnut Street, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6245.H43 C66 1820Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Related Content:
- View the catalog record for manuscript material in the copy at the Yale Center for British Art.
- With 300+ lightly ruled blank pages, all margins lightly ruled in red.
BAC: British Art Center copy includes about 200 pages of manuscript material compiled by John Hearne, cataloged separately (link provided herewith). Bound in contemporary half red roan and marbled boards, with John Hearne's name stamped in gilt on a red morocco label on upper cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Hearne, John, 1795 or 6-1849 -- Provenance.S. Potter and Co. -- Publisher.
- Commonplace books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.