IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hargraves, Matthew, 1978-, Varieties of romantic experience , 2010
Varieties of romantic experience : British, Danish, Dutch, French, and German drawings from the collection of Charles Ryskamp / Matthew Hargraves ; preface by Charles Ryskamp.
- Additional Title(s):
British, Danish, Dutch, French, and German drawings from the collection of Charles Ryskamp
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 323 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC225 .H37 2010 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Issued in connection with an exhibition held Feb. 4-Apr. 25, 2010, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Private collections -- United States -- Exhibitions.Drawing, European -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Drawing, European -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Romanticism in art -- Europe -- Exhibitions.Ryskamp, Charles -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.