Winsor & Newton manufacturing artists' colourmen, drawing paper stationers, artists' brush makers, and publishers of works on the fine arts.
- [London] : [Winsor & Newton], January, 1914.
- Physical Description:
- 368 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., samples ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1550 .W56 1914View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- With wood-engraved illustrations throughout.
The final two leaves include 15 mounted chips of W&N waterproof drawing inks and 32 mounted samples of mounting boards.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original red boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials -- Catalogs.Artists' materials -- Prices.Drawing materials -- Catalogs.Paint -- Catalogs.Paintbrushes -- Catalogs.Painting -- Equipment and supplies -- Catalogs.Winsor & Newton -- Catalogs.Winsor & Newton -- Publisher.
- Manufacturers' catalogs.
Wood engravings -- 1914.
Lithographs -- 1914.
YCBA Collections Search
Winsor & Newton, Winsor & Newton manufacturing artists' colourmen, drawing paper stationers, artists' brush makers, and publishers of works on the fine arts, January, 1914
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.