White, Gilbert, 1720-1793, The natural history of Selborne , 
- The natural history of Selborne / by Gilbert White ; edited, with an introduction and notes, by E.M. Nicholson ; illustrated from engravings on wood by Eric Daglish, F.Z.S.
- New York : E.P. Dutton & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 416 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQH138.S4 W5 1930Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Made and printed in Great Britain."--Title page verso.
Of green leaf, bird, and flower: artists' books and the natural world, p. 31.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound publisher's original quarter tan cloth, with dust jacket.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
- Natural history -- England -- Selborne.Selborne (England) -- Description and travel.
- Wood engravings -- 1930.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.