Sargent, John Singer, 1856-1925, John Singer Sargent's Triumph of religion at the Boston Public Library , 2009
- John Singer Sargent's Triumph of religion at the Boston Public Library : creation and restoration / edited by Narayan Khandekar, Gianfranco Pocobene, Kate Smith ; contributions by Angela Chang ... [et al.].
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Art Museum ; 2009.
New Haven [Conn. : Distributed by] Yale University Press, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 295 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.Sa7 A15 T7 2009 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Boston Public Library.Mural painting and decoration -- Conservation and restoration -- Massachusetts -- Boston.Mural painting and decoration, American -- Massachusetts -- Boston.Religion in art.Sargent, John Singer, 1856-1925 -- Criticism and interpretation.Sargent, John Singer, 1856-1925. Triumph of religion.