Traces / Gael Turnbull.
- London : Objectif, MCMXCVIII 
- Physical Description:
-  p. ; 16 x 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6070.U73 T73 1998Yale Center for British Art, Gift of John ChristieAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Letterpress printed onto both sides of a square of thin Japanese paper, folded into nine equal sections and glued to a background sheet in the center to show various combinations of 17 words.
"The original edition of this folding text was published by Circle Press in 1983. Unfortunately, of those first 120 books, 50 were lost. This newly designed version was printed by John Christie to replace those missing copies."--Colophon.
Includes a folding strip attached to one page.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 23 of 50, signed by John Christie and Gael Turnbull. In original wrapper and original printed envelope.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Christie, John -- Autograph.Concrete poetry.Objectif Press -- Publisher.Turnbull, Gael -- Autograph.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.