IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Farrer, Julia, Lo , 2001
Lo / Julia Farrer, Judith Thurman.
- [London] : EMH Arts, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : col. ill. ; 60 x 84 cm. folded to 60 x 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2012 8View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Designed and printed by Julia Farrer. Poem by Judith Thurman.
"Printed in an edition of fifteen numbered copies (1-15) and ten subscribers' copies (I-X) with four artist's proofs. The image was printed intaglio by the artist and the text by Phil Abel at Hand & Eye Letterpress on Velin Arches with a binding by Charles Gledhill."--Colophon.
Issued in cloth box.
Artists' book yearbook 2001-2002, p. 102
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 1 of 15 copies, signed by artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Concrete poetry.EMH Arts -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 2001.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.