- London : Rodwell and Martin, 1822.
- Physical Description:
- 28 leaves : all ill. ; 18 x 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC735 H37 1822+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lithographs by and after James Duffield Harding.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Landscape drawing.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1822.Rodwell and Martin -- Publisher.
- Drawing books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.