History of the town of Greenock / by Daniel Weir ...
- Greenock : D. Weir ; 1829.
Glasgow ; John Boyd, 1829.
Edinburgh ; Whittaker & Co., 1829.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 126,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., plan ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA890 G7 W44 1829Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustrations by Joseph Swan after John Fleming and J. Stuart.
"Printed in the Advertiser office, Greenock."
- Subject Terms:
- Boyd, JEngraving -- Specimens -- 1829.Greenock (Scotland) -- History.Robertson & Atkinson -- Publisher.Weir, Daniel -- Publisher.Whittaker & Co. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.