On the elements of light and their identity with those of matter, radiant and fixed / by John Howard Kyan.
- London : Longman, Orme, Brown, Green, and Longman ..., 1838.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 130 p.,  leaves of plates ; ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQC355 K92 1838Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Illustrations by David Lucas and Edmond Turrell after George Field.
Printed by W. Clowes and Sons, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Clowes (W.) and Sons -- Printer.Light.Longman, Orme, Brown, Green, and Longman -- Publisher.Physical optics.
- Mezzotints -- Hand-colored -- 1838.
Engravings -- 1838.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Kyan, John Howard, 1774-1850, On the elements of light and their identity with those of matter, radiant and fixed , 1838
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.