To the cross : a sequence of dramatic poems for Holy Week / by Michael Justin Davis ; with wood engravings by Simon Brett.
- Marlborough, Wiltshire, England : Paulinus Press, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- , 53,  p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6054 A94 T6 1984Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- British Art Center has copy number , "of a special edition of one hundred copies each signed by the author and the engraver ... The first twenty-five copies have been hand bound by Clare Skelton in leather with vellum sides and are accompanied in the slip-case by a set of proofs of the nineteen wood engravings by Simon Brett, printed on japon and signed by the artist."
Title page printed on a double page spread in lavender and black.
Printed at Skelton's Press, Wellingborough, Northants, England.
- Subject Terms:
- Paulinus Press -- Publisher.Skelton's Press -- Printer.Skelton, Clare -- Bookbinder.
- Wood engravings -- 1984.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.