A chapbook of English tat.
- Additional Title(s):
Colour & keep, a chapbook of English tat
Colour and keep, a chapbook of English tat
- London : Printed by D. Langlois at Colourgraph, 
- Physical Description:
-  pages : chiefly ilustrations ; 22 x 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.M64 C34 2002+ Copy 1 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.M64 C34 2002+ Copy 2 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Andrew MockettView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- "Cut out and keep. Simply cut around the print, fold back the base flap, then you'll have a geegaw for your mantelpiece or bookshelves"--Page 
In illustrated slipcase with gold foiled title: Colour & keep, a chapbook of English tat.
"All woodcuts, type and patterned papers by Andrew Mockett."--Page 
Imprint from colophon.
"Hand printed on Velin Arches ... and hand coloured using Dr Martins ink"--Foot of title page.
Limited edition of 200 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy no. 1 is no. 26 of 200; signed by the artist. Bound in original gilt-stamped cloth, with slipcase.
BAC: British Art Center copy no. 2 is no. 50 of 200. Inscribed: "For Yale Library, Andrew Mockett, 7-6-2018, Brighton UK." Bound in original gilt-stamped cloth, with slipcase.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Colourgraph -- Printer.Cut-out craft.Langlois, D. -- Printer.Paper work -- Great Britain.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Woodcuts -- Hand-colored -- 2002.
- IIIF Manifest:
- 1. Noah's ark
- 2. The noble zebra
- 3. Piggy bank
- 4. Tipu's tiger
- 5. Giraffes (porcelain)
- 6. Cow (decorated china)
- 7. The fall of Icarus
- 8. Chicken, egg bowl
- 9. Jaguar (plaster)
- 10. The siren's lament
- 11. Jonah (fleeing his god)
- 12. The country horse.