IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The Indian portrait 1560-1860 , 2010
The Indian portrait 1560-1860 / edited by Rosemary Crill and Kapil Jariwala.
- Additional Title(s):
Indian portrait fifteen sixty through eighteen sixty
- London : National Portrait Gallery, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 176 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1327.I44 I5 2010 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published to accompany the exhibition ... 11 March - 20 June 2010"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, Islamic -- India -- Exhibitions.Painting, Moghul -- Exhibitions.Portrait painting, Indic -- Exhibitions.Rajput painting -- Exhibitions.