Village architecture, being a series of picturesque designs for the inn, the schoolhouse, almshouses, markethouse, shambles, workhouse, parsonage, townhall, and church: forming a sequel to a work on rural architecture. By P.F. Robinson ... The landscapes drawn on stone by Scarlett Davis and T. Allom.
- 4th ed., greatly improved ...
- London, Henry G. Bohn, 1837.
- Physical Description:
- viii p., 12 leaves. front., 40 plates. 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA9027 R6 1837+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements:  p. at end.
BAC : Plates by G.B., Jno. S., and J. Scarlett Davis, after the author. Frontispiece by T. Allom.
BAC : Some plates printed by C. Hullmandel; some plates published by Carpenter & Son.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Designs and plans.Architecture -- England.
YCBA Collections Search
Robinson, P. F. (Peter Frederick), 1776-1858, Village architecture,, 1837
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.