Eighteenth-century watercolours from the Royal Academy collection , 2010
- Eighteenth-century watercolours from the Royal Academy collection : Tennant Room, 9 March - 16 May 2010, Royal Academy of Arts.
- London : Royal Academy of Arts, 2010.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2213Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Cover title.
"The John Madejski Fine Rooms"--P.  of cover.
Annette Wickham curated the display with Nick Savage.
"... works on display ... were originally brought together in the collection of ... John Yenn, 1750-1821"--P. 
- Subject Terms:
- Royal Academy of Arts (Great Britain) -- Catalogs.Watercolor painting, English -- Exhibitions.Yenn, John, 1750-1821 -- Art collections.