Practical hints on church floral decorations / by a lady ; with an introduction by the Revd. W. Gresley.
- Additional Title(s):
Church floral decorations
- [4th ed.]
- London : J. Masters, 
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 62 p., , 21 leaves of plates : ill. ; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSB449 .L33 1869Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title, stamped in gilt: Church floral decorations.
Preface to the fourth edition, p. [viii]-xiv, dated 1869.
Title page is engraved.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gilt-stamped green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Church decoration and ornament.Flower arrangement.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Masters, J. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1869.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.