Dabney, Bee, A weekend in May , 1965
- A weekend in May : Oak Spring, Upperville, Virginia, 1964.
- New York : Printed and bound by Clarke & Way, Inc. at the Thistle Press, 1965.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : all ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN5220.M552 D33 1965Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles RyskampAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "These sketches were made by Bee Dabney during a visit to Oak Spring in May 1964."--P. 
Some illustrations on double leaves.
Imprint from colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original green cloth, with paperboard slipcase.
- Subject Terms:
- Brick House (Upperville, Va.) -- Pictorial works.Country life -- Virginia -- Pictorial works.Horse racing -- Pictorial works.Mellon, Paul -- Homes and haunts -- Virginia.Oak Spring (Upperville, Va.) -- Pictorial works.Upperville (Va.) -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.