Barron, Rachel, The observer's book of weather, 2008]
- The observer's book of weather.
- [Edinburgh : R. Barron, 2008]
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B37 O63 2008Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- An altered book derived from Reginald M. Lester's The observer's book of weather (London: Warne, 1964). Most of the original text is removed. Publisher's cloth binding to Lester's original work has been converted to a box containing 1 pamphlet (with excerpts of the original text), 2 maps, 33 plates, 1 table of contents, and 4 appendices.
- Subject Terms:
- Altered books -- Specimens.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Meteorology -- Great Britain.Weather -- Great Britain.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.