Jackson-Willis, Laura, Place, 2009?]
- [England : Laura Jackson-Willis, 2009?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : photographs ; 16 x 104 cm., folded to 16 x 13 cm., attached to boards 18 x 15 cm. + 1 card.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.J33 P53 2009Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Set of 6 images making up a representation of the place of the beach hut, from outside looking in. The book is a companion piece to the artist's "Space", which is a set of 6 images making up a representation of the place of the beach hut, from inside looking out. Part of the artist's "The Beach Hut on the East Anglia Coast: a representation of space and place in the contemporary English seaside"; the title of this research project is printed on a small card inserted in an envelope affixed to the rear pastedown.
Title from printed label on front cover.
Limited edition of 7 copies, signed by the artist.
"Books & cards designed by willishouse productions uk."--Label affixed at rear.
Photographs are pasted to a single accordion folded sheet.
BAC: British Art Center is no. 2 of 7, signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.East Anglia (England) -- Pictorial works.Huts -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Jackson-Willis, Laura. Space.Marine photography -- Great Britain.Seashore -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Seaside architecture -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.