Something new from Aunt Mary / by Mary Hughes, author of "The ornaments discovered" &c. &c.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : William Darton, 58, Holborn Hill, 1820.
- Physical Description:
- 107,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 12 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4809.H74 S66 1820Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Caption title on p.: The little adventurer. Founded on fact.
Osborne Collection of early children's books, 1566-1910, I, 267
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original roan backed marbled boards. Bookseller's ticket: William Whyte. Edinburgh. 1 p. of publisher's advertisements and 1 engraved publishers' trade card advertisement at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Adventure stories, English.Darton, William -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1820.Seafaring life.Whyte, William -- Bookseller.
- Juvenile literature -- 1820.
Publishers' advertisements -- England -- London -- 19th century.
Trade cards -- England -- London -- 1820.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.