Barr, J. T. (John T.), The governess, or, the missing pencil-case , [ca. 1870]
- The governess, or, the missing pencil-case : and The country churchyard / by the Rev. J. T. Barr.
- London : S. W. Partridge & Co., [ca. 1870]
- Physical Description:
- , 61,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4069.B35 G68 1870Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Wood engravings by John Knight,
"Twentieth thousand"--Title page.
With an added engraved title page.
With an advertisement for works by the Rev. Richard Newton on final page.
BAC: British Arrt Center copy bound in publisher's blind- and gilt-stamped maroon cloth. Publisher's advertisements on front paste-down and first free end paper and on last free endpaper and back paste down. Contains a 16 page catalog of illustrated publications by S.W. Partridge & Co. at end, not included in pagination.
- Subject Terms:
- Religious fiction, English.S.W. Partridge & Co. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1862.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.