Conversations on geology : comprising a familiar explanation of the Huttonian and Wernerian systems ; the Mosaic geology / as explained by Granville Penn ; and the late discoveries of Professor Buckland, Humboldt, Dr. MacCulloch and others.
- London : Printed for Samuel Maunder, 1828.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, , 371 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQE35 .P46 1828Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Engraved vignette on title page.
Printed by G.H. Davidson, Ireland Yard, Doctors' Common.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary boards, rebacked with cloth spine.
- Subject Terms:
- Davidson, G.H. -- Printer.Earth sciences -- Juvenile literature.Geology -- Juvenile literature.Geology -- Study and teaching.Maunder, Samuel -- Publisher.
- Juvenile literature.
Wood engravings -- 1828.
Engravings -- 1828.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1828.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.