Regulations and instructions for the infantry sword exercise / Adjutant-General's Office, Horse Guards, 10th September, 1819.
- Additional Title(s):
Infantry sword exercise
- London : Printed by W. Clowes, [1824?]
- Physical Description:
- 63 p.,  folded leaf of plates: ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsUD425.G7 G74 1824Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Frontispiece engraved by Sidney Hall; after Henry Angelo.
Half-title: Infantry sword exercise.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in half calf and marbled boards. Autograph: James Hills (or Hitts). Traces of pencil annotations. Two of the text leaves are watermarked 1824.
- Subject Terms:
- Clowes, W. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1824.Great Britain. Army. Infantry -- Drill and tactics.Swordplay -- Great Britain.Swordplay -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
YCBA Collections Search
Great Britain. Adjutant-General's Office, Regulations and instructions for the infantry sword exercise , [1824?]