A variety of tame & wild animals : studies from nature selected & arranged for the use and approbation of the young practitioner, the professor and the lover of design / by M.F. Quadal.
- Additional Title(s):
Variety of tame and wild animals
- [London] : M.F. Quadal, May 25, 1793.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : all ill. ; 31 x 40 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7660 .Q33 1793+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "No. 1, to be continued in numbers, and may be had by applying at M.F. Quadal's, no. 6 George Street, Hanover Square."--Title plate.
BAC: British Art Center copy unbound.
- Subject Terms:
- Animals -- Pictorial works.Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Etching -- Specimens -- 1793.Quadal, M.F. -- Publisher.
- Drawing books.
YCBA Collections Search
Quadal, Martin Ferdinand, 1736-1808, A variety of tame & wild animals , May 25, 1793
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.