Pantheon / Ken Campbell.
- [London] : [Ken Campbell], 2000.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 42 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2010 18Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Polychrome letterpress from composing-room materials, wood blocks and zinc and polymer plates. Many images derived from photography by Esther May Campbell and worked by me on the computer. The book sits in a drop-backed box, and is Japanese sewn onto five flat bands and bound in alum-tawed calf. Said calf to echo a scalp within whose skull the book sometimes takes a notional stroll."--Artist's website, www.brokenrules.co.uk.
Limited edition of 45 copies plus 5 artists' proofs.
Printed on double leaves.
Original archival material related to this work is available in the collections of the Yale Center for British Art, Department of Rare Books and Manuscripts (Ken Campbell Collection, MSS 25).
BAC: British Art Center copy no. 15 of 45, signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Campbell, Ken -- Publisher.Pantheon (Rome, Italy) -- In art.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.