Blake, William, 1757-1827, Spring , 1993
- Spring / William Blake.
- London : Spoon Print Press, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p). : col. ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4144 .S67 1993Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With wood engravings by Linda Anne Landers.
"This edition of 'Spring' is limited to 150 copies, of which numbers 1-25 are signed and hand-coloured by the artist; set and printed in Baskerville at Circle Press, Nottinghill, London, 1993."--Colophon.
Printed on double leaves.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 20 of 150, signed by the artist. In original buff wrappers with wood-engraved vignette.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Blake, William, 1757-1827. Spring. -- Illustrations.Poetry.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
Wood engravings -- 1993.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.