The endless landscape : 1,686,553,615,927,922,354,187,720 combinations, 24 cards : a perfect landscape every time.
- Norfolk : Tobar Ltd., [2---?]
- Physical Description:
- 24 cards : all ill. ; 7 x 3 cm, in box 7 x 7 x 1 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1235 .E53 2000Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Elisabeth FairmanAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Title from box.
"The 24 cards can be laid side by side in any order to create a perfectly harmonious landscape every time"--Verso of box.
"The Endless landscape, or Myriorama as it was known, was a popular curiosity during the last century. This version is closely based on one published in Leipzig in the 1830s."--Verso of box.
- Subject Terms:
- Card games -- England.Card games -- England.Games -- Great Britain.Landscapes.Tobar Ltd. -- Publisher.
Recreations -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.