Can drowning be fun? : a nonsense book / by Stella Snead.
- New York : Pont La Vue Press, 1992.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.S64 C36 1992Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Can drowning be fun? was assembled in India in the 1960's. The photographs in the book were first exhibited in Rome in 1987."--Colophon.
Mixture of straight and collaged photographs, with a short text pertaining to each page.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- United States.Statues -- India -- Pictorial works.
- Artists' books -- United States.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.