IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bodman, Sarah, Flowers in hotel rooms, 2003
Flowers in hotel rooms. Volume I / [Sarah Bodman].
- [Bristol] : Sarah Bodman, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : col. ill. ; 13 x 90 cm, folded to 13 x 9 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B74 F56 2003View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Accordion folded. An original selection of views for placing in a hotel room. Inspired by Richard Brautigan's novel The Abortion: An Historical Romance 1966, which featured an old lady who grew flowers in her hotel room by candlelight.
Limited edition of 25 signed and numbered copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no 6 of 25. Signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Bodman, Sarah -- Publisher.Flowers in art.Interior decoration.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.