Bodman, Sarah, Flowers in hotel rooms, 2003
- Flowers in hotel rooms. Volume I / [Sarah Bodman].
- [Bristol] : Sarah Bodman, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : col. ill. ; 13 x 90 cm, folded to 13 x 9 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B74 F56 2003Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accordion folded. An original selection of views for placing in a hotel room. Inspired by Richard Brautigan's novel The Abortion: An Historical Romance 1966, which featured an old lady who grew flowers in her hotel room by candlelight.
Limited edition of 25 signed and numbered copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no 6 of 25. Signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Bodman, Sarah -- Publisher.Flowers in art.Interior decoration.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.