Ursula's garden / Paul Johnson.
- 1st edition.
- Cheadle Hulme : The Book Art Project, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : col .ill. ; 12 x 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.J646 U87 2005Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Pop-up book of a town garden. "My mother-in-law, Ursula, lives in a council house in north-west London and I always stay with her when working in the capital. I sketched and planned the engineering of 'Ursula's garden' from my upstairs bedroom window ... "--Back cover.
Laser printed on mould-made Hahnemuhle Aquarell, hand cut and assembled.
Limited edition of 50 signed and numbered copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 47 of 50. Signed by the artist. Inserted in a yellow envelope.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Book Art Project -- Publisher.Toy and movable books -- Specimens.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.