Theory and practice in the conservation of modern and contemporary art : reflections on the roots and the perspectives / edited by U. Schädler-Saub and A. Weyer.
- London : Archetype, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 221 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8554.5 .T44 2010 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Proceedings of the International Symposium held 13-14 January 2009 at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Faculty Preservation of Cultural Heriatge, Hildesheim"
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Conservation and restoration -- Congresses.Art, Modern -- 20th century.Art, Modern -- 21st century.
YCBA Collections Search
Theory and practice in the conservation of modern and contemporary art , 2010