Merman / Paul Johnson.
- 1st ed.
- Cheadle Hulme : The Book Art Project, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 .J646 no. 2 Flat AYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title.
90 degree extended accordion pop-up book about a merman in search of a partner.
"20 copies. Laser printed on Hahnemuhle Aquarell. Hand engineered and assembled"--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 17 of 20. Signed by the artist. Placed in black paper slipcase. Housed in a box with the author's Heaven on Earth (2005) and The quest (2007).
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Book Art Project -- Publisher.Toy and movable books -- Specimens.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.