Johnson, Paul, 1943-, The quest , 2007
- The quest / Paul Johnson.
- Cheadle Hulme : The Book Art Project, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 11 x 10 x 5 cm., in case 11 x 10 x 5 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 .J646 no. 3 FlatYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Artists' book in the shape of a castle, with a diorama of a princess in her room on the front and a pop-up accordion-fold book underneath a hinged flap in the back. Includes case made from heavy red paper.
"50 copies. Laser printed on mould-made Hahnemuhle Aquarell. Hand engineered."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 27 of 50 copies. Signed by the artist. Housed in a box with the author's Heaven on Earth (2005) and Merman (2005).
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Book Art Project -- Publisher.Happiness.Princesses.Toy and movable books -- Specimens.
- Pop-up books.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.